Have you heard? Creating a summer bucket list each year is ALL THE RAGE! At Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center, we love making summer bucket lists with our families. Today, we would like to present you with a handy dandy guide for making one of your own for Summer 2019.
Summer 2019: The Happiest Summer of Your Life
Maybe you’re a seasonal resident in Southwest Florida, and you’ve already headed north for the summer months. Or, maybe you’re a year-round resident here in the greatest state ever. Regardless, the idea of a summer bucket list helps prompt discussion and resolution for how to make these slower months more meaningful and purposeful.
How can you have a happy summer? How can you make your summer more memorable? The answer is relatively easy: be intentional. Be intentional about your goals, write down what you’d like to accomplish, and dream up where you’d love to go! Trips, goals, new restaurants, books, hobbies, visits with family, and tasks all make for excellent bucket list fodder. So, be intentional in making memories and marking time this summer.
How to Create a Summer Bucket List
Creating a summer list for yourself is so easy! Here is a step by step guide:
- There are so many ideas on the internet, but the best way to start is by BRAINSTORMING. Start by writing down everything you’re planning to do over the next three months, along with everything you’d like to do.
- Pare it down, and make it manageable. If you’ve made goals, make sure they’re attainable. And, if you’re committing to some projects, make certain you can fit them in.
- Include fun and easy things you’ve been meaning to do. Have you been meaning to try out the new Regal Theater in Naples? Or a new sandwich shop? Or possibly coordinate a beach sunset with friends, food and drinks? Add it to the list!
- Add some things that you know you NEED to do. A great time to get your hearing checked, for example, is in the summer. Our town has slowed down and emptied out. It’s much easier to get an appointment at Decibels Audiology and Hearing Aid Center for a comprehensive hearing exam. AND, imagine how much MORE fun you’ll have this season if you can hear all of the sounds of the summer?
- After you have finalized your list, make it official. Write your list down, and display it in a common area in your home. As you check things off your list, make sure to document along the way in a summer journal, on a blog, or by taking lots of pictures.
Add a Free Hearing Consultation to Your Summer 2019 Bucket List
Yes, it’s true — one of the best things you can add to your summer bucket list in 2019 is “GET A FREE HEARING EXAM” at Decibels Audiology. Taking care of yourself this summer should most certainly include taking care of your hearing health. Getting a hearing exam should be an integral part of your plan. Because, you want to make sure you have the best time possible on your amazing adventures. And, you want to make sure that your memories of Summer 2019 include being able to hear with ease in environments such as restaurants, movies, parties, and concerts. Don’t miss out on all the carefree fun the summer months offer! Contact us to schedule a FREE Hearing Exam at any one of our three convenient locations today!